Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

August Challenge (June winner and top 3 :))

 
Well hello everyone and a Happy August to you all :)
 
I hope you're all having a nice Summer (well in the Northern Hemisphere anyway!) - here in the UK we've had some great weather (although dare I say it, it has been a little too warm at times but I'm not complaining too much :)), although my old dog doesn't like it at all.
I hope you've all been doing lots of crafting, I've been doing lots of sewing and crochet but now I've got lots of cards to make to catch up !!
Before I move on to challenge stuff I thought I'd share a photo of our 'puppy' who is now 11 months old (after so many have shown such an interest in him :))
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bertie has grown like a weed and is acting like a typical belligerent teenager, but we love him :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anyway, back to the crafty things and onto the June winner and top three.
 
 
The winner of the June challenge is;
 
 
 
The top 3 are;
 
 
49 - Gail L
 
69 - Lis M
 
So, if you would like to email me HERE I will sort out blog badges for you etc :)  (If you put blog challenge in the subject box I will get to them quicker :)))
 
Now onto the August challenge  (August!!  Where has the year gone??)
 
This month the challenge is;  
 
Favourite Colours
 
So you can enter any crafty project you have made using your favourite colours.  It doesn't have to be a card, it could be a scrapbook layout, some altered art or a mixed media piece - you could even enter something you've made on your sewing machine (home décor, a dress...) or even a cake you've decorated.  There are so many talented people out there who aren't into papercraft and I don't want to leave them out!!
 
As usual the DT have some inspiration for you;
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
Please pop over and see the DT ladies as they are all fab :)
 
Do join in our challenge this month as we love to see your crafty makes - it never ceases to amaze me how many talented crafters there are out there! 
Also, if you fancy a go at inspiring others and would like to be on the Design Team please let me know - you can either email me, or put DT after your name on your challenge entry - I'm afraid I can't offer lots of product, but it is fun and great to feel you might inspire somebody else who might be stuck in a crafty rut or whose mojo has gone awandering :)
 
Have a great August everyone
 
xxx
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3! I am very honored and proud to put your badge on my blog!! Congrats to the other winners, as well! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT Cards!!! This is one of my favourite logs and I love to see updates of Berties, as my mum had a setter before and i had a westie also called Bertie!
    Thanks for the great challenge.
    Cuddles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another fun challenge and for the fab DT inspirations! I just love the look of Bertie - so very, very cute! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT creations
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete