Followers

Thursday 12 September 2013

September Challenge plus July and August winners

Well hello everyone, I am finally back.  Thanks to everyone for their kind comments but sadly my beloved Irish setter,William, went to sleep on the 4th September and is now free of pain.  I won't maudle on here about it but will post on my own blog about him when I feel a little less raw.
 
So onto the winners for July and August - If the winners will email me HERE with 'challenge winner' in the subject line I will email voucher codes through to you :)
If the top threes would like a Top 3 badge for their blogs, email to the same link above with 'top three badge' in the subject line and I will send a badge through!
 
So Julys winner is;
 
 
and top three are;
 
2 - Jane 
 
 
58 - Rachelle
 
Augusts winner is;
 
78 - Kanda
 
and top three are;
 
35 - Vicky p-r
 
 
92 - Cec
 
Ok, so now onto the September challenge seeing as we still have a couple of weeks left  ;)
 
So this month we'll do  Anything Goes!!! 
 
 So any crafty project you would like to enter, we want to see it.  The winner will get a £10 voucher for the online store .
As usual I have a couple of inspirational ideas from the DT girls ( I know I have a few interested in the DT call but with everything that has gone on I haven't had the chance to go through them yet.  However I plan to look at them this week so hopefully we should have some new members very soon) 
 
 
 

 
So please do join in if you can, I love looking at all your fab entries!  Just add your entry through the linky tool at the bottom.
 
Finally, I have a Gelli Plate from Gelli Arts to give away but am trying to think of a great way to do a competition for it - any ideas anyone?  If so please leave a comment or you could email me HERE
 
Thanks once again to everyone for their kind comments and for bearing with me during what has been a very difficult time.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 3 for the July challenge. Big hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss... :( I also recently said goodbye to my beloved bulldog but I can't live without an animal at home so now I have another bully and I feel a little bit better. I hope you'll be fine too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you hugs Sam - it's heart breaking when we loose a much loved animal, they become a part of our family and life.
    Congrats to the winners, hope to be back soon with an entry to the challenge hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your beloved dog - I am an animal lover myself and my heart goes out to you. Please be gentle with yourself - he was part of your family - you will need to grieve the loss in your own time. I still tear up when I think of my beloved cat who passed on 8 years ago. Hugs to you, and please accept my sympathies in your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your note about the Gelli plate - sounds like a fabulous prize. I have no ideas about a competition but whatever it is, count me in! Look forward to seeing it here in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TFS gorgeous CT creations and thanks for another great challenge.
    Hope you are as okay as you can be Sam, so sorry to hear that you lost William hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspiration cards and super AG challenge theme

    Thanks for my win of the August challenge. I've sent you an email xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the anything goes challenge, love it!!!
    xxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear your sad news Sam, thinking of you and sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das sind ja schöne Karten
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful challenge Blog!! I am so sorry for your loss. We put our 17 yr old dog to sleep a few months back. It is a difficult, but I am thankful for the 17 years we had with him.I am at peace knowing he lived a full life and his pain and suffering is over. I hope you are doing well, hugs.
    Roxx Barnes

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks so much for a great challenge! Hope you can visit!
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi
    http://bandbbymimi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, thanks for choosing me as one of your July Top 3. I truly appreciate it. God bless!

    ReplyDelete